EADA Business School has configured and incorporated additional health and safety measures in our anti-COVID-19 EADA plan.
The plan has recognised with the "Desinfection Monitored" seal of SGS, which ensures the effectiveness of the cleaning and desinfection processes implemented at the EADA Campus.
What is included in this plan?
- Minimise contamination: Minimise the presence of microorganisms, specifically those related to the virus, in classrooms, study rooms, hotel rooms, toilet facilities and other common areas by disinfecting the surfaces susceptible to contamination with virucidal products.
- Continuous disinfection: Disinfection will take place in all of our centres during the reopening phase. All classrooms and common areas will be disinfected on a regular daily basis. The hotel rooms at the Collbató campus will also be disinfected for each new guest.
- Facilitate regular hand sanitation: All users of EADA centres will have access to hand sanitiser gel to disinfect their hands, which will be distributed in the different areas of each centre. EADA requires all external collaborators including associate professors, collaborators etc. to comply with the prevention and protection measures in the joint fight against COVID-19. To facilitate compliance, EADA has installed hand sanitiser dispensers in the different areas of each centre for users to disinfect their hands.
- Continuous forced ventilation: This is a key factor to keeping the air free of pathogens. EADA will increase the frequency of natural and forced ventilation in its centres.
- Disinfection of personal items: Daily disinfection of mobiles, computers and notebooks which must not be shared with others.
- Use of protective masks: At this time, you must wear a mask.
- Obligatory temperature checks: All users who wish to access an EADA centre are subject to temperature checks at the entrance.
- Social distancing: Social distancing must be respected in classrooms, at tables and other areas. The classrooms will be at 50% of their usual capacity and there will be a 1.5m distance between each participant. The available spaces will be signposted using the final pictogram in the following section.
The importance of co-responsibility
Safeguarding our campuses requires a joint effort. If we comply with these measures and recommendations, we will be able to prevent the spread of the virus. EADA recommends:
- Daily individual actions: Remembering to exercise caution in shops, protect yourself, the use of public transport, the method of payment when shopping, disinfection and personal hygiene are all examples of the importance of daily individual actions.
-If you start having symptoms: If you are going to visit us and you start showing symptoms, please stay at home. If you are a participant on one of our courses, please advise the team in charge of the programme. Your well-being comes first.
- Access to the centres: By taking your temperature, we can find out if you are well.
- Follow the rules and recommendations: For your own safety as well as other members of the EADA Community at the centre.
- Remain vigilant: These actions will become part of our normal routine. We will carry them out for as long as necessary.