EADA Business School has configured and incorporated additional health and safety measures in our anti-COVID-19 EADA plan.
The plan has recognized with the "Disinfection Monitored" seal of SGS, which ensures the effectiveness of the cleaning and disinfection processes implemented at the EADA Campus.
What is included in this plan?
- Disinfection of critical areas: Minimize the presence of microorganisms, and specially viruses on surfaces susceptible to contamination, with virucidal products.
- Continuous disinfection: A disinfection of all classrooms and common areas is carried out daily and throughout the opening hours to the public.
- Continuous forced ventilation: This is a key factor to keeping the air free of pathogens. EADA will increase the frequency of natural and forced ventilation in its centres.
- Mask use: The use of a mask is not mandatory in EADA, according to Royal Decree 286/2022. We recommend the use of the mask to vulnerable people in any situation in which they have prolonged contact with people at a distance of less than 1.5 meters. By vulnerable people we mean: people over 60 years old, immunocompromised and pregnant women. If you are going to be in contact with these people at a distance of less than 1.5 meters, wear the mask as well.
The importance of co-responsibility
Safeguarding our campuses requires a joint effort. EADA recommends:
- On public transport: Remember to protect yourself on public transport and at crowded events.
- Having symptoms: If you feel unwell or have symptoms associated with Covid-19, it is better to stay at home. If you are attending a programme, notify the programme director so he/she can provide you with online follow-up. Your well-being is the most important thing.