At Montserrat Hotel & Traning Center, we have been eagerly awaiting this moment. For the past few months, we have provided continuity to all of our participants through online training sessions or rescheduled classes.
In preparation for this day, we have created an Anti-COVID-19 Plan, which includes a series of measures which go beyond the government requirements. These measures aim to not only guarantee the health and safety of our participants and staff, but also to ensure their comfort.
What is included in this plan?
- Minimise contamination: Minimise the presence of microorganisms, specifically those related to the virus, in classrooms, study rooms, hotel rooms, toilet facilities and other common areas by disinfecting the surfaces susceptible to contamination with virucidal products.
- Continuous disinfection: Disinfection will take place in all of our centres during the reopening phase. All classrooms and common areas will be disinfected on a regular daily basis. The hotel rooms at the Collbató Hotel will also be disinfected for each new guest.
- Facilitate regular hand sanitation: All clients of Montserrat Hotel & Traning Center will have access to hand sanitiser gel to disinfect their hands, which will be distributed in the different areas of each centre. Montserrat Hotel & Traning Center requires all external collaborators including associate professors, collaborators etc. to comply with the prevention and protection measures in the joint fight against COVID-19.
- Continuous forced ventilation: This is a key factor to keeping the air free of pathogens. We will increase the frequency of natural and forced ventilation in its facilities.
- Disinfection of personal items: Daily disinfection of mobiles, computers and notebooks which must not be shared with others.
- Use of protective masks: At this time, you must wear a mask.
- Obligatory temperature checks: All users who wish to access the Hotel are subject to temperature checks at the reception.
- Social distancing: Social distancing must be respected in classrooms, at tables and other facilites. The classrooms will be at 50% of their usual capacity and there will be a 1.5m distance between people.
- COVID-19 test for all personnel: This month Montserrat Hotel & Traning Center has carried out Covid-19 detection tests on all campus staff before they resume their gradual return to work.
The importance of co-responsibility
Safeguarding our Hotel requires a joint effort. If we comply with these measures and recommendations, we will be able to prevent the spread of the virus. Montserrat Hotel & Traning Center recommends:
- Daily individual actions: Remembering to exercise caution in shops, protect yourself, the use of public transport, the method of payment when shopping, disinfection and personal hygiene are all examples of the importance of daily individual actions.
-If you start having symptoms: If you are going to visit us and you start showing symptoms, please stay at home. If you are already staying at our Hotel, please notify the reception team. Your well-being comes first.
- Access to the centres: By taking your temperature, we can find out if you are well.
- Follow the rules and recommendations: For your own safety as well as other members of the hotel, Community at the centre.
- Remain vigilant: These actions will become part of our normal routine. We will carry them out for as long as necessary.