Apply for a 25% SAP Scholarship for Women in Business for the EADA's International Master's with the possibility of a full time position in Digital Sales at SAP.
EADA is pleased to announce a new collaboration with SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software, to attract the best talent and give opportunities to high potential female candidates.
This collaboration will offer outstanding candidates a 25% SAP Scholarship for Women in Business to complete her International Masters in October Intake, combined with the possibility of a full time job position in Digital Sales at SAP after graduation.
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software and is invested in creating the leaders of tomorrow.
Requirements to apply
- Woman from 21 to 26 years old
- From Europe, Middle East or Africa.
- Recent graduate with 0-3 years of work experience
- Be available to attend the Master in Barcelona during the 2022 academic year (from October to July 2023).
How to apply?
- Fill out the form on this page and attach your CV.
- Send a 1-minute creative video introducing yourself and explaining your motivations for this scholarship and job position at SAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preselected candidates will be invited to complete the admissions process at EADA Business School and final interviews with EADA-SAP Committee.
- Deadline 1: March 31
- Deadline 2: May 31
We look forward to receiving your application!
Discover SAP & EADA