Apply for the Inbenta Scholarship for Talent 2022, covering 25% of EADA's Master in Fintech & Business Analytics and including access to exclusive professional opportunities at Inbenta.
EADA is pleased to announce a new collaboration with Inbenta, global leader in a new class of enterprise AI and semantic search technology for e-commerce and customer support.
The Inbenta Scholarship for Talent seeks to attract top talent, offering a unique opportunity to join the Fintech revolution for qualified candidates.
This collaboration offers one outstanding candidate a 25% scholarship to complete the Master in Fintech & Business Analytics 2022 at EADA combined with the possibility to join Inbenta as a Data Analyst Intern.
- University graduates proficient in English.
- Work experience is welcome but not a requirement (average participant age 25).
- Interest in attending the upcoming 2022 intake of the programme carried out on our Barcelona City Centre Campus from October 2022 to June 2023. (The scholarship cannot be applied to later intakes).
- Fill out the form on this page and attach your CV. Deadline: May 30, 2022.
- Preselected candidates will be invited to complete the admissions process including an interview with the programme director.
Tuition fee for scholarship awardees: €21,750. General tuition: €29,000.
We look forward to receiving your application!